Monday, November 15, 2010

Qatar Airways Male & Female Manila Final Interview (Nov. 15, 2010)


I had trouble locating their office. Thanks Apple :)


By the way, I forgot to include this on my previous post. We were asked to choose different time slots between 1 PM to 3:30 PM. I chose 2:30, my friend at 2 PM. My day started at 10 AM. I don't know what to wear. I thought of wearing my white short sleeved blouse, which I refer to as my lucky top. Eventually, the flat iron's not working! So I asked someone to do the ironing. I also asked another to have my pictures developed at Digiprint. Around 1 PM, I took a bath and everything! I was able to prepare in a breeze! I got at IPAMS around 2:30 PM, and saw another fellow applicant who is late for her scheduled appointment. Both of us arrived at the office and was assisted by Ms. Rocel. Little did I know, that the girl I'm with, is big in Bangkok's modeling industry, which was later mentioned by my friend. So after 30 minutes, my name was called and asked to take a sit, I made a mistake sitting on Ms. Laura's chair! It's so embarrassing! They just laughed and continued with my interview. It was a smooth interview. Like talking with a friend :) half hour had passed and my interview went well. Ms. Jillian said "Say hi to your chow chows " :) So I wished the remaining applicants best of luck and went straight home. We were advised to wait for an email from Qatar Airways within 3 weeks for the results...