Tuesday, November 23, 2010

QR FI Result ~ 8th Day Countdown (Nov. 23, 2010)




                            Email from Qatar Airways... I Passed the Final Interview off to Medicals!





I had my passport changed, from my Maiden to Married name last November 8. Well actually, I was there on a Monday, but DFA was jampacked! So I came back the other day, November 9th. I had it rushed, because I'm too excited to get it right away :) I was waiting for 2GO to deliver my travel document, I kept tracking it on their website, but nothing came up. I was so worried that I went to DFA at Aseana near Sm Mall of Asia to inquire about my passport. Ok... it was there ready for delivery. I didn't ask for a refund, because I forgot to! So they handed my new E-Passport :) I got home around 4 PM. I remembered that I forgot to attach a photocopy of my passport because I had it renewed. So I scanned my document and emailed it to Ms. Kaye and Ms. Avina of QR. Then I refreshed the browser. Then I saw (1) Inbox. Clicked it. And then I screamed! Can't take my eyes off the screen! I passed the Final Interview!