Tuesday, December 7, 2010

QR Update (December 7, 2010)

I'm supposed to head out, buy something at Shopwise, then I received a phone call from an unknown number. I wasn't expecting a call from QR right away! It's Ms. Barbie :) She's so kind enough to give me a call to give me a feedback regarding the previous photos I sent them. The birthmark on my stomach, upper left arm, birthmoles are approved by their grooming department, because everything is hidden, not visible whilst in uniform. And as per Chinese Mole Meanings, A mole on the back of a lady’s knee reveals one who will have excellent interpersonal skills and enjoy good relationships with most people! Haha! Kudos to that! But the only picture she wants me to retaken is my profile. Because I was wearing make up on it, the grooming department wants nothing on, but nude. Ms. Barbie even informed me that my facial scars aren't too visible because it's not too deep to be noticed. After that, my hubby had a photoshoot once again, my chickenpox scars as his subject! Harhar! :D Then I emailed it right away. After a few hours she emailed back that we'll be informed once QR's grooming department gives feedback regarding my issue... Crossed fingers on this part :)