Friday, December 13, 2013

Air Asia Cabin Crew Final Interview Result - Finale

Wow, today's Friday the 13th. I guess it's a lucky day. Wondering if there's still a spark of hope on my application. So, I decided to call the agency's representative. I was given a little. AirAsia's Recruitment Team decided to put us on the replacement list to fill those who failed medicals. But another thing is, they are still in the talks of putting up another batch composed of 40. Whichever it may lead to, hoping it would be favorable on both parties. They will be here next Tuesday to clarify these issues. Another week to endure..

Update as of 16 December 2013:
Received an SMS from the agency asking if I received a call from AK. Nada.

Update as of 19 December 2013:
GAIC (agency) informed that yesterday, AK conducted a closed/by invite only interview, held at AirAsia Zest HQ at Salem Complex, Pasay City. I guess they will be hiring a new batch from those previous applicants from AirAsia Berhad and AirAsia Zest.